When: Tonight @ 4:00PM PT
Where: Verizon Center, Washington, D.C.
TV: Time Warner Sports Cable SportsNet/Deportes
Radio: ESPNLA 710
#15 World Peace SF #31 Singleton
#27 Hill PF #9 Webster
#12 Howard C #50 Okafor
#24 Bryant SG #3 Beal
#21 Duhon PG #15 Crawford
Kobe Bryant is probable for tonight’s game after suffering back spasms during last night’s 116-107 loss to the Knicks. Bryant fell a few assists short of a triple double but he was visibly in pain throughout the night, wincing as he dribbled the ball up the court. Tonight he will go up against Beal, who is averaging 12.3 points, 2.4 assists, and 3.6 rebounds as a rookie. As a senior at Florida last year, Beal was a quick guard off the dribble that could shoot, but he’s only shooting 36% from the field this season. He is coming off of a 20-point performance against Houston on Wednesday. It’s a classic matchup of experience versus youthfulness. The injured Bryant should play facilitator tonight but, as all Lakers fans will agree, he will try to exploit his veteran-advantage and put up big numbers on the rookie.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- 3 Things to Watch for in Tonight’s Final Preseason Game for the Los Angeles Lakers
- Game Preview: Los Angeles Lakers Visit Utah Jazz Tonight
- The Los Angeles Lakers Begin Four-Game Road Trip Tonight in Cleveland
- The Los Angeles Lakers Face the New Orleans Hornets Tonight in Second Game of Back-to-Back
- Game Preview: Los Angeles Lakers Welcome San Antonio Spurs to Staples Center Tonight
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/nvd